Student Tech Services
1 -to- 1 Technology Program
Now students will have the opportunity to use them for learning, educational enrichment and schoolwork at school, home, Bacon Library or any location that has wifi. Chromebooks will always use Wyandotte’s web filtering to block inappropriate
Chromebooks will be checked out to students for one year. There will be an annual $25 dollar non-refundable insurance fee for the use of the Chromebook for the year (The fee is reduced to $15 for students on a reduced lunch and there will be no cost for students who are on a free lunch). If the Chromebook is damaged, there is a deductible fee that will be applied (see the “Chromebook Damage & Replacement Contract” that is also (attached)
1. To receive the Chromebook, students will need to electronically sign the “Student and Family Pledge” and
2. Successfully complete the 1–to-1 activity in their Social Studies Class on June 7th.
1. Please review and sign the Damage & Replacement Contract which can be found at MyPaymentPlus.com. Use the same login you use to add funds to your child’s lunch account. If you do not have an account, you will need to create an account. Attached are instructions for how to do both. For verification purposes, all parents who have children on free or reduced lunch must still register their email contact information on MyPaymentPlus.
2. Pay the insurance fee on MyPaymentsPlus.com under the “Technology” tab. See the attached instructions for how to do this.
3. Think about where your child will “charge” their chromebook nightly.
Chromebooks will be passed out to students who have completed all the paperwork on the last week of school and they may use them throughout the summer and then throughout the next school year. If you have any questions, please check our online FAQ at http://www.wyandotte.org/our-district/technologyservices/1-to-1/ If the answer to your question is not there, please fill in the Questions form. If it is an emergency question, please call us at 734-759-5061.
Wyandotte Public Schools
My Payment Plus Registration Guide (PDF) (4PP, 397KB)
Chromebook Damage and Replacement Contract. (Must be signed inside of MyPaymentPlus) (PDF) (2PP, 113KB)